Check out the previous weeks Power Rankings here.
1. Dallas Cowboys (10-1) (ESPN #1) – Remain at 1
The defense is starting to show some holes, but the offense was able to erase their mistakes against division rival Washington, who has been one of the better football teams in the NFL over the past several weeks.
2. Oakland Raiders (9-2) (ESPN #2) – Up 2
Derek Carr had one of the nastiest finger dislocations ever, but was able to stay in the game and lead his team to victory over Carolina.
3. New England Patriots (9-2) (ESPN #3) – Remain at 3
They didn’t look like the Patriots of old here, but were still able to get a tough victory over a Jets team that always seems to play them well.
4. Seattle Seahawks (7-3-1) (ESPN #4) – Down 2
What an embarrassing performance against Tampa Bay, the whole team looked pitiful…
5. Kansas City Chiefs (8-3) (ESPN #6) – Up 1
Wow what a game. Just when it looked like they were done for, KC moved the ball downfield like they were the best offense in football, to get a game tying touchdown in the final seconds and pull out the victory in a full quarter of overtime.
6. Denver Broncos (7-4) (ESPN #5) – Down 1
That’s a tough loss and could be doom for the defending champs. They’ll have to get one of the wildcard spots to make the playoffs.
7. Detroit Lions (7-4) (ESPN #7) – Up 4
They have trailed in the fourth quarter of every single game this season and managed to win seven, that’s impressive.
8. New York Giants (8-3) (ESPN #10) – Remain at 8
The defense is the strength of this team right now and the reason they are winning games, who would of thought that?
9. Atlanta Falcons (7-4) (ESPN #8) – Down 2
Atlanta demolished the Arizona Cardinals and most likely to put rest any playoff hopes they had remaining while simultaneously holding onto their division lead.
10. Pittsburgh Steelers (6-5) (ESPN #9) – Down 1
They won a game on Thanksgiving in a fashion that they should have. The final score looks like the dominated but they played against a Colts team without Andrew Luck.
Biggest Jump: Detroit Lions
Biggest Drop: Seattle Seahawks, Atlanta Falcons
Dropped out of Top 10: Arizona Cardinals
Rest of the League Outside the Top 10:
11. Washington Redskins (6-4-1)
12. Miami Dolphins (7-4)
13. Houston Texans (6-5)
14. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (6-5)
15. Baltimore Ravens (6-5)
16. Buffalo Bills (6-5)
17. Minnesota Vikings (6-5)
18. Tennessee Titans (6-6)
19. Green Bay Packers (5-6)
20. New Orleans Saints (5-6)
21. Indianapolis Colts (5-6)
22. San Diego Chargers (5-6)
23. Arizona Cardinals (4-6-1)
24. Philadelphia Eagles (5-6)
25. Carolina Panthers (4-7)
26. Los Angeles Rams (4-7)
27. New York Jets (3-8)
28. Cincinnati Bengals (3-7-1)
29. Jacksonville Jaguars (2-9)
30. Chicago Bears (2-9)
31. San Francisco 49ers (1-10)
32. Cleveland Browns (0-12)
Let me know what you think about the rankings on Twitter @MarkCaruso216 or @AmpNationPod
The Amp Nation team is comprised of two best friends, Mark and Sebastian. We started this podcast as a way to keep in touch while living thousands of miles apart. We're just here to express our opinions on the world of pop culture, from comics & superheroes to fantasy sports & real sports, and everything in between.